course will teach you how to perform CPR on an adult, child and infant, including 2 person CPR and the following:
- AED Training
- Emergency Medical Services
- What is CPR and PR?
- Reasons not to do CPR
- Reasons you can stop performing CPR
- What is a Heart Attack and Stroke?
- Warnings signs of a Heart Attack
- How to perform CPR and PR
- Disease PreventionMouth to Mask Resuscitation
- Special Situations that may occur
- Heimlich Maneuver (Belly Button Thrust) for conscious and unconscious, obese, pregnant and by yourself
- What to do for drowning